Friday, June 6, 2014

Our Wedding

 Welcome to Weddingpalooza 2014!

Cardbot 3000 welcomes you.

I got me a wife.

She's adorable.

 

That's her over there in the stylish footwear.  I'm pointing at her to help you identify to which one of us I'm referring.  Although my shoes are quite fetching as well, in my humble opinion.

I was told there would be no dancing.  But I just couldn't help myself.  Any excuse to be near her.

This is a picture of Pope Francis.  He was not at the wedding.  This saddened him a bit.

The lovely Alix: daughter, dragon and maid of honor.

Alix and My Little Honey.  Don't they look beautiful?

Ya gotta admit, they're pretty snazzy.

Waiting for deliciousness.

And, while waiting, why not be fabulous?

Tiny family. Just missing Adam, Grace and the wee Perfect Parker.

Did I mention that I adore her?  I think she's a bit fond of me, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment